3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1: Arrive at Vientiane (L/D)
Up on arrival Vientiane Capital: Wattay International Airport. Meet our guide welcome to Vientiane, the city of the moon – an ancient city, situated on the bend on the left bank of the Mekong as the largest city and the capital of Laos. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
Lunch at the local restaurant after that, we take a sightseeing tour of Vientiane, to visit religious museums of Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple to have been survived from the Siamese war of 1828 and its cloister contains more than 8000 Buddha statues; Wat Ho Prakeo, the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo, but today it contains a collection of Buddha statues, antiques and all artifacts found in around Vientiane; That Luang Stupa, Symbol of Lao nation the single most important monument in Laos, which was built to cover the original small stupa containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha; Patouxay (Arch de Triumph), built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and it is today as the land-mark of Vientiane. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2: Vientiane – Nam Ngum Lake (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, we excursion by road No. 10 to Nam Ngum Lake (90 km N), with hundreds of small islands. We en route stop to visit a cottage-salt factory, where natural salt are extracted at Ban Bor village. After arriving at Nam Ngum Lake by noon, we enjoy our Lao food lunch at a restaurant by the Nam Ngum Lake.
In the afternoon, we relax by taking a boat ride about 1 hour for panoramic view around small islands. On the way of returning to Vientiane along the road No. 13, we stops at local village where most people weaving bamboo-baskets, dinning tables, besides we will see how Lao traditional rice-whisky to be distilled, and we can have a taste and take a way. Before getting back to Vientiane, we also stop at Vang Xang, an archaeological site containing the 11th century stone carvings of Buddha sculptures hidden in the forest. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 3: Vientiane – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, we visit the morning market and the weaving village of BanNong Bouathong (if time permits) and then transfer to Wattay airport or the Friendship Bridge for departure to next destination.
Tour Costs includes
– Accommodation in twin sharing room + ABF
– Meals full board, breakfast, lunch, dinner with good meal
– Transfers and tours by air-conditioned minibus/small coach/coach
– English / French speaking guide
– Entrance fees for sightseeing and visits
– Traditional boat fees as per mentioned in the program.
– Mineral water and cold towel
– Service charges, room tax, and baggage handling
Tour Costs excludes
– Laotian visa fee upon arrival at USD 30 – 35 – net per person.
– All air ticket and airport tax
– Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry …
– Other tours & meals not mentioned in the program
La Residence Phouvao