SAPA HOME STAY 2 DAYS/1NIGHT
By Bus (Highway new HaNoi- Noi Bai – Sapa)
Sapa is imagined as a small paradise, unspoiled yet incredibly brilliant site nestling among greenery mountainous region of the Northwest Vietnam. Visitors traveling to Sapa are not only impressed by the fresh air, the beauty of natural scenery and the famous tourist spots here, but also by rich cultures of various ethnic minorities such as Hmong, Dao, Tay, Day and Xa Pho
Depart from Hanoi
6h30 – 7h30: The tour begins with a bus or taxi transfer to bus office where you will catch the bus to Sapa.
Day1: Sa Pa – Lao Chai/ Ta Van(L,D)
12h30-13h00: You will arrive Sapa town. Tourguide would pick up you there. Coming to hotel, rest for a short spell to take bath. You have any time to prepare your baggage for your trek. Then you have luch in your hotel. You should bring a little clothing, a comfortable shoes to trek.
14h00: You will begin yours 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley toward the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of terraced fields in Asia. Continuing along the bottom of the Valley to go the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life when you stay in a local family’s cottage.
Day 2: Ta Van – Dzang Ta Chai – Sapa(B,L)
6h30: After Having breakfast in the village homestay, you will begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. In here, You could experience the difference between the way of life of the difference tribes people. Continuing your trek through the amazing scenery and to the beautiful waterfall. Take beautiful photos to save memories. Then you have Lunch and rest.
14h00: We will pick up you from the main road by bus to back to Sapa town. Along the way you might stop taking photos about the fabulous valley. When you back Sa Pa town you will have enough time to check out hotel.
16h00: Saying goodbye Sapa to come back Ha Noi.
21h30: Arrival back Hanoi Old Quarter. End of service
Please contact us for price quote.
PRICE: 95 USD/per (Home stay and joining group)
– Sapa Express Bus (29 or 45 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…) transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
– Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
– Transportation as programmer
– Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room)
– English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
– Meals as mentioned on itinerary
– Entrance fees
– VAT (10%)
– Insurance, Visas
– Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
– Children under 5 years are free (sharing bed with parents)
– Children 5-10 years old charged 50% of price
– Children over 11 years old charged as adults