Luang Prabang – Vientiane
4 Days 3 Nights
Day 1: Arrival Luang Prabang (L/D)
AM. Upon arrival in Luang Prabang, transfer to hotel for check in. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM. Start your visit with Vat Vixoune influenced by Thai – Lu architecture and That Makmo, the watermelon shape stupa. Proceed to Vat Xieng Thong, the most beautiful temples of Luang Prabang dating back from 16th century. The roofs of the Sim sweep low to the ground and glass colored panels adorn the walls of the chapels. Climb up Phousy Hill for a panoramic view over the city and the Mekong river. Dinner and accommodation at hotel
Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Embark at the local pier of Luang Prabang on a traditional boat and go upstream on the Mekong river to visit the sacred Buddha caves. On the way stop at Thin Hong, a picturesque village and get a glimpse of daily life. Visit Tham Ting and Tham Phoum caves housing hundreds of Buddha statues. Lunch at local restaurant near the caves. Return to Luang Prabang by car. On the way back stop at Ban Xang Khong handmade paper village. Drop in the old city for a walk or shop at Hmong market etc. Dinner and accommodation at hotel
Day 3: Luang Prabang – Vientiane (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the national museum, the former royal palace then proceed to Vat Mai with its five tiered roof and exquisite carved veranda. Transfer to the airport and departure to Vientiane. Arrive in Vientiane, transfer to your hotel and check in. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon visit of Vientiane: Vat Sisaket, the oldest and most beautiful temple of Vientiane, Ho Prakeo, a royal temple turned museum. Proceed to That Luang Stupa, the most revered shrine in Laos and stop at Patouxay (the arch of Triumph). Stop at Talat Sao (the big central market) if time permits. Take a short walk along the Mekong at sunset. Dinner at local restaurant with traditional music and dances. Accommodation at hotel
Day 4: Vientiane – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for check in and depart to your next destination. End of service.
Tour Costs includes
– Accommodation in twin sharing room + ABF
– Meals full board, breakfast, lunch, dinner with good meal
– Transfers and tours by air-conditioned minibus/small coach/coach
– English / French speaking guide
– Entrance fees for sightseeing and visits
– Traditional boat fees as per mentioned in the program.
– Mineral water and cold towel
– Service charges, room tax, and baggage handling
Tour Costs excludes
– Laotian visa fee upon arrival at USD 30 – 35 – net per person.
– All air ticket and airport tax
– Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry …
– Other tours & meals not mentioned in the program
La Residence Phouvao
– Above prices is Nett per person, and quoted in US dollars.
– All above price is subject to change without notice
– Christmas and New Year’s dinner supplement (will be advised at time of booking).
– Itinerary is subject to changes depending on road conditions, and availability of rooms.
– Children less than two year of age are free of charge, sharing room with their parent.
– Child Policy – child of 2 to 12 years sharing parents room – 50 % of adult package price