DA LAT 3 DAYS/2 NIGHT
Transportations: Car, Plane
DAY 1 : DA LAT – CITY OF THOUSAND FLOWER
Pick up at the airport or bus station of Dalat. Check in, dinner and rest.
In the evening you are free to walk the market, the central city of Da Lat
DAY 2 : DA LAT – CITY DREAMY
Morning: Breakfast at hotel.
8h20’ – 8h40’: Car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel stays, started the tour departures.
Bao Dai Palace: The palace is the neck of King Bao Dai – the last king of Vietnam, built to rest and work in Dalat, ranked the state is a national monument.
Cable Car and Vong Canh Hill: This hill 1500m high, so you can enjoy the panoramic view of Dalat city. There is 2300m long cable car system take you to visit the largest temple in Dalat (self-cost cable, if you do not want to take the cable car you can take a tour by car)
Thien vienTruc Lam – Tuyen Lam lake: The temple was built in 1993, large 24 acres, beautiful scenery look down Lake Tuyen Lam tourist site.
Waterfall Datanla: majestic waterfalls between Highlands. At present, this waterfall, where the most beautiful and cleanest of Da Lat City. You can join the game thrills by the sledge here. (Slide costs excluded).
Back to the city. Have lunch at the restaurant
Valley of Love: Romantic Landscapes, captivated the hearts of people coming here. You can walk along winding roads or jeep rent stroll around the valley.
Flower Showroom: Visiting many of Da Lat flowers fresh and dried. Especially here you will see the pictures made by dried flowers but remain color and shape. It can be purchased for use in the home for at least 5 years.
Domain de Marie Church: The church was built in 1938 with beautiful architecture, the wife of the Governor General of Indochina “Jean Decoux” put a lot of heart, this is the place to keep a part of her.
16h00’: Return to hotel.
Evening: Dinner at the restaurant, roam freely. You can rent bikes Dalat walk around at night, visit ThuyTa resorts, sightseeing Xuan Huong Lake at night. Or participate gong festivals, with indigenous peoples (drinking wine, enjoying wild meat – costs excluded). Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
Day 3 : DA LAT – THE LAND OF FOG
Breakfast at the hotel.
Car and tour guide take you to Thung Lung Vang Resort. You will stroll along the flowery road under the canopy of pine, wandering past golden streams, visit plant fossils 300 million years old, watching the beautiful bonsai trees.
Continue your journey to the foot of Mount Langbiang (2.169m high), you rent a Jeep up the mountain. From mountain peaks you will feel the pleasant cool air of the mountains, sightseeing, photography covers the city of Da Lat, gold streams, silver streams …
Linh Quang Pagoda: Visiting pagoda have long dragon 99m
Village mansions: Stroll along the beautiful streets of Da Lat with two sides is the ancient mansion built in the 1930s. Can step into each room very nice, the place was once the home of the old French officials.
Train station: The station’s oldest and most beautiful Indochina. Vietnam’s highest railway station. Building from the early last century. You will visit the steam locomotive was produced in 1936 with the old cog rails as the ship crossed Ngoan Muc Pass.
Come back to hotel, check out. Then car and guide take you to airport, bus station
Goodbye and See you.
Tour Price :
|2 stars||3 stars|
-Transportation: Specialized Auto for travel : Aero Space Tourism, Hyundai county, Mex, Ford ….. newer air-conditioned, modern sound. Driving safely and responsibly. Vehicle pick you up at the airport, railway stations, bus stations openbus.
– Dining: Standard 100.000 VND / meal. The menu changes every day.
– Rooms: Luxurious rooms, facilities; 02-03 pax / room, near the sea, near the city center.
– Hotel 2 stars: Oriole, Ban Me Dakruco….
– Hotel 3 stars: Vuong Pho, Palm Beach, Hai Au, Copad, The Light 2,…
– Guide: Professional, enthusiastic
– Tickets Vinpearland
– Tickets visit: Guests are buying tickets to enjoy the scenery
– Insurance: Guests are insured tour, the premium is the maximum compensation 10.000.000d/pax
– Promotion: Hats, Sanna drinks, cold towels
Trip not includes:
– Flights, train tickets
– Personal expenses, the cost of self-sufficiency noted.
– VAT tax
Tickets for children:
– Children 11 years old or more, 100% of tour price
– Children from 4 -11 years old 50% of the tour, sleeping in the parents’
– Children under 04 years free tour price
Luggage and personal papers:
– Visitors should bring lightweight luggage, not carry a large suitcase
– Visitors should bring your ID card or passport (original) or certificate of identity
– Children bring a birth certificate to aviation procedures
In case of cancellation and ticket exchange:
– In case of cancellation or change plane tickets & train tickets, visitors please take the prescribed fees of airlines & shipping lines.